Drupal is an extremely powerful content management system available as an open source framework. Businesses use Drupal to develop simple websites such as for corporate or consultancy, or to develop advanced B2B and B2E portals.
Drupal offers you much more than a mere CMS. There are hundreds of modules available to help programmers develop websites for almost all businesses of all size.
Drupal is free, secure, scalable, and flexible to use. Many world-class organizations and groups have used DRUPAL for their websites, including Best Buy, McDonalds, AT&T, Duke, Stanford, nokia, Symentac, CNN, The White House, Grammys, NHL, NASA, and many more.
Why Specifically DRUPAL
- Open and Modular Architecture: Its modular architecture enables programmers to scale up as required, without real shake-up in core application architecture
- Special Publishing and Authoring Environment for Social Websites: Role based user profile types and corresponding rights and permissions give an advanced and flexible authoring environment, along with options to have forums, blogs, media sharing, wikis and other social networking requirements
- OpenSource: The open source availability makes it all the more affordable for businesses
- User Interface: Huge library of themes and seamless integration into custom DRUPAL websites for businesses of all scale, size and industry
- Community: People make any concept a success and the selfless service by Drupal community volunteers on drupal.org has made it a huge success
- Built-in Modules: There are hundreds of modules available to programmers; they just need to customize it for specific business requirements and integrate into the core architecture; these include modules for ecommerce, translation, currency conversion, weather forecasting, media players, galleries and slideshows, user profile management, news aggregation, and many more
- Intergration with External Components: Seamless integration with external and 3rd party CRM/ERP systems, payment gateways
- Speedy Development: There is hardly any custom coding required for Drupal website development, for basic level features. It means faster development time and quick time-to-market.
What DRUPAL Gives You Back
- Control: Drupal gives you control over the websites with multi-level admin across content and features of the system.
- Security: Drupal is very secure, so you can relax on security aspects and focus on your key business areas.
- Cost-Saving: Drupal is free; there are no licensing costs.
- Shopping: Use custom modules for ecommerce to sell or trade, using custom and flexible modules such as Ubercart and others.
- Get Social: Use custom modules and setup the community of your interest.
- Satisfaction: Drupal gives you satisfaction and the joy of running the business, with a website that is a true and accurate reflection of what you are.
About vhite Drupal Development Environment
Since we know DRUPAL and its powers and advantages, our team of architects, analysts and programmers are best placed to give you immense value-addition for your product vision. Using DRUPAL for our technology development operations gives us lot of flexibility in our product development approach. See Why VHITE, to know more about how we do it.