Our website development environment is based on OpenSource frameworks.
Technology is an enabler; we do not let technology to alter our thought-process and customize the product architecture or UI, because it enriches the product. Rather, we analyse how technology can be used to design, develop and deliver what you need.
- We have expertise in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technologies and OpenSource frameworks such as Drupal. WordPress, Smarty.
- We have specific expertise in using DRUPAL; please see Why DRUPAL for more details on our experience and skills in DRUPAL development.
- We are also familiar with blogging platforms such as Tumblr and SquareSpace.
- We use a variety of 3rd party tools and platforms such as for payment gateways (PayPal and others), accounting packages (QuickBooks), translations, weather forecasting, google analytics, newsletter subscriptions (Aweber, Mailchimp), LMS, and others.
- Project management platforms (BaseCamp and others), MS Office Suite, UX and UI design environment for wireframes and product prototypes.